1. These terms and conditions regulates the usage of factsbee.com agreeing to these terms and conditions wholly reflects the present as well as the future agreement to these rules. FactsBee.com has the right to change or modify all or any part of this terms and conditions at present or later stage depending upon the need or requirement of the services provided. Continous use of the services provided shows your credence towards these terms and conditions. At any point of time if any kind of disagreement with any of the points mentioned here is found by you, you can immediately stop the use of this service.
2. Since the service of contains information like pictures, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other materials all together termed as “content” that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of FactsBee.com or third parties. All content on the service is copyrighted as a collective work of FactsBee.com so users are only permitted to use the contents for their personal or non commercial use. You cannot change, release, print, issue, broadcast, carry, communicate, trade, deal, reproduce, create any kind of similar works from, distribute, circulate, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except those permitted in this terms and conditions. You can only modify or may post on the content owned by you for which you have been granted accredition. Factsbee.com owns the right to change, copy, print, issue, or broadcast any of its content without affecting any of its user. Downloading and copying of the content is allowed that too only can be used for non-commercial purpose keeping in mind that any of the copyright laws concerned with that content is not violated.
3.You should not post any content which is harmful, untrue, malign, slanderous, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening, contains any kind of malicious codes such as viruses, worms etc violates any kind of right or law associated with it(d)leads to other sites containing any kind of pronographics. At any point of time such activity performed by you is found you will be permanently denied from accessing the site or any of its content.
4. As far as content are concerned FactsBee.com takes the responsibility of the contents presented by the website itself but it is not responsible for reviewing or removing any kind of error present in the post of the user. But if the content posted by the user is found to violate any of the rule mentioned in this terms and conditions then it can be edited or removed from the site without any prior notice or permission of the user responsible for it.
5. FactsBee.com takes no indorsement on the exactness of its content so relying on any of the content is totally the responsibility of the user. It is the responsibility of the user to first satisfy themselves with the information provided on the site then only use it for their personal use any complain done thereafter or at later stage blaming the site ‘s content will not be considered for any kind of changes to the content until and unless verified by the FactsBee.com itself. For the contents located on some external sites whose link is present on the FactsBee.com, for such type of contents websites cannot ensure the availability and reliability at any time.
6. FactsBee.com has the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to all or any part of the service or content, at any time for any reason without providing any notice or indebtedness in advance. It can modify and if required discontinue all or any aspect of the service or content at any time, without providing any notice or indebtedness in advance.
In Your INBOX